Kadir Khan (effneck)
Kadir is a well known product photographer and fashion photographer. He has worked with prestigious brands like Cadbury Dairy Milk, Nestle Kitchen, Agha Noor, Food Panda, Peak Freans- Butter Puff, Doctor’s Tooth Paste, Pizza Hut, Coca-Cola Company and Habib Bank Limited. He has worked as Assistant Director Kara Film Festival, Channel V Media and a Associate Producer at Hum Network Ltd.
His vast experience in the field gives him an edge in teaching the skill to his students in the photography course.
This course will help you learn and discover how to use the camera you have–no matter how fancy or simple it is–so that you can take great pictures.
Here’s what you will learn:
- how to make great photos that are worthy
- You will read about camera lenses, exposure, and lighting in a way that actually helps you to understand rather than confuse you more with technical jargon.
- You will see photographs that compare different types of techniques to help you learn how different settings produce different results.
No previous experience is required. Using a camera is strongly recommended to fully benefit from this course.
Any type of basic camera will work and can be used in this course for example:
Semi and pro DSLR like:
- Canon 5D Mark II, III
- Canon 6D
- Canon 7 D
- Nikon D3400
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i/EOS 800 D
- Nikon D5600, Nikon D3300
- Canon EOS RebelT6i/ EOS 750D
- Camera Basics
- Aperture & Shutter Speeds
- Depth of Field
- Choosing Lenses
- Do & Don’ts of Digital Photography
- Special effects in photography
- Enhancing Photographs
- Organizing the Picture
|Photography||Kadir Khan (effneck)||Monday/Wednesday|
1:00 – 4:00 pm